Real estate search and analysis website Property Shark recently poured through their data and compiled the list of the most expensive New York City neighborhoods, by median sales price. There are few surprises here, but here are some key takeaways:
- TriBeCa remains the priciest neighborhood, with a median sale price of $3.85M
- With 41 sales and a 41% increase Y-o-Y, the Garment District lands on the third place
- The Flatiron District (-32%) and Little Italy (-42%) both see major decreases
- Financial District prices plummet 34%, and median prices go below $1M
- Roosevelt Island surges 44% despite no new developments
- Brooklyn’s Greenpoint climbs from #41 to #14, with a 37% increase in prices
- At a median of $881K, Queens’ East Flushing ended up at #39
Check out the accompanying blog post for in-depth analysis into their data.
via Property Shark
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.