Real estate website Property Shark recently analyzed their data and found the top ten most expensive neighborhoods in New York City based on median sales point. Here are the depressing takeaways:
- TriBeCa entrenched as #1 most expensive neighborhood in NYC, despite 26% Y-o-Y price drop
- With a $2.95 million median sale price, SoHo remains firmly in second place
- Brooklyn’s Homecrest sees sharpest median sale price increase at 80%
- At #3, DUMBO is Brooklyn’s priciest neighborhood
- The Upper East Side is NYC’s most active neighborhood sales market with 600 transactions, followed closely by the Upper West Side with 579 residences sold
- Two Queens neighborhoods hit the $1 million mark
Check out the accompanying article for insights into what the data means for the City's real estate market.
via Property Shark
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.