Just Opened New York is a new website which shares the new restaurants, bars and lifestyle businesses constantly opening in New York City.
We know that it can be hard to find great places in the city that you don’t have to wait in line for or wait 3-months to get a reservation. That’s why we only focus on giving you places that haven’t even been open for 3-months, in fact, we only give you the best places in New York that have Just Opened
From a four story ‘clubstaurant’ featuring a Champagne garden and table side cocktail mixology to a super-duper all-vegan bakery, Just Openend New York has you covered morning to night with these new openings in New York.
Here's some more of this week's best openings in New York:
- Sweets By CHLOE. - If you haven't already gone crazy for this slice of vegan heaven on Bleecker Street then you need to and then head next door to their new bakery with 100% plant based all-vegan goods
- The VNYL - An epic four story bar complete with a Champagne Garden and table side mixology
- Parm - This epic sandwich store has now branched out into Williamsburg
- Take Me (I'm Yours) at The Jewish Museum - an new art exhibition at the Jewish Museum that let's you take stuff home
- Cheeseboat - A new Georgian restaurant in Williamsburg serving cheese in SO many ways
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!