Just Opened New York is a new website which shares the new restaurants, bars and lifestyle businesses constantly opening in New York City.
We know that it can be hard to find great places in the city that you don’t have to wait in line for or wait 3-months to get a reservation. That’s why we only focus on giving you places that haven’t even been open for 3-months, in fact, we only give you the best places in New York that have Just Opened
It's been a great week for openings in New York City. There's a Kosher Mexican restaurant on the Upper West Side, cocktails you can order by phone in the East Village and 120 mezcals and tequilas all on one menu in the Flatiron.
- Black Tap Down - If you haven't already seen these insta-famous milkshakes then you've been missing out AND the kitchen is run by a Michelin-starred chef
- The Body Shop - A speakeasy hidden in the back of the East Village bar, Pinks that has a telephone linking directly to the bartender to order your drinks
- Casa Neta - Great Mexican food with over 120 mezcals and tequilas to choose from
- Ascent Lounge - A new sexy lounge with views of Central Park has opened inside the Time Warner Center
- MexiKosher - Yes, that's right. It's Mexican food. From a strictly Kosher kitchen
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.