There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Championship Devours Coney Island Next Week
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ The Paths to ‘Pier 42’ Are Rife With Delays, but Shed Will Be Demolished This Fall
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Toxic Bath: Deadly Algae Blooms Across Prospect Lake for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Citi Bike | Blog ⇒ NYC Guide to the 4th of July
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Hotel Carteret and the "Skyscraper Church" - 208-212 West 23rd
- Governors Island ⇒ 2017 Friends of Governors Island Gala
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Most Romantic Italian Restaurants in NYC
- Metro US ⇒ Get Your Watermelon Ice Cream Sandwiches This Fourth of July Weekend
- New York Times ⇒ Across New York, a Summertime Tour of Public Art
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Show Us Your Roof: 200 Chambers
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Fun Facts About the San Remo Luxury Apartment Building in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!