There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Dining Guide: Where to Eat and Drink at Hudson Yards
- Arts Brookfield ⇒ Oasis by Third Rail Projects
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Convincing Kids to Stop Graffiti Writing in 1982 [Video]
- Bronx Journal ⇒ Butterfly Conservatory
- Brownstoner ⇒ Well-Preserved 1910s Arts and Crafts House With Porch and Garage in Flatbush Asks $1.675 Million
- Curbed NY ⇒ See NYC Subway Cars Get a Second Life as Artificial Reefs in a New Exhibit
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1897 Richard S. Barnes Mansion - 316 West 75th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Wait, This Majestic Blue Creature Has Been in NYC This Whole Time?
- Greenpointers ⇒ Legendary Writer Henry Miller Recalls Williamsburg of the 1890s
- NY City Lens ⇒ Climb Vessel, Take a Vesselfie
- QNS.com ⇒ Rockaway Senator Says Proposed Pipeline Expansion Would Add Another Burden for Peninsula Residents
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Group Calls for Amsterdaming Most of Lower Manhattan
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Citi Bike Adds Valet Service on the Lower East Side
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Spring
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Urban Explorer Documents the Underbelly Project, a Secret Street Art Installation in Abandoned NYC Subway Station
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ WATCH: A Seal Hangs Out at Orchard Beach
- West Side Rag ⇒ Pupper West Side: Charlie Thinks He’s the Dog Mayor of the Upper West Side
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!