There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ John Jay's New Database Provides 35,000+ Records of Slavery in New York
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Pie an Artist in the Face and Then Eat the World’s Biggest Bagel and Lox
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Sleepwalker Survives 8-Story Fall Out of LES Window
- Curbed NY ⇒ Tour a Brooklyn Recycling Facility, Where NYC’s Trash Gets a New Life
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Marble-Fronted 1859 Poirer Building - 429 Broome Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ M3 RAILCARS, Long Island Rail Road
- NY Patch ⇒ The Chair That Broke the Subway
- New York Times ⇒ The Elegant Relic of Restaurant Row
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Test Stone Pillars for Grand Central Terminal Are Restored in Van Cortlandt Park
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!