There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Join NYC's Community Solar Farm Even if You Can't Install Your Own Panels
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Scorsese Transforms the LES Into ’70S Little Italy, for the Irishman
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Another Look at the Faux Little Italy Created for ‘The Irishman’ on the Lower East Side
- Bronx Journal ⇒ Ai Weiwei’s New York Masterpiece | the Bronx Journal
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Graffiti Tours Educate as Well as Piss Off
- Curbed NY ⇒ Staten Island's Fresh Kills Landfill Is Officially on Its Way to Becoming a Public Park
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The David Randell House - 75 West 47th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Look at Icon Realty's 9th Street Building Where the Rentals Are $30K a Month
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Wood Frame Houses on 126th Street in Harlem, NY, 1932 (Photographs)
- LICtalk ⇒ FOOD NEWS, REAL ESTATE PORN, & NO 7-Train - LICtalk
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Revealed: The Wild New Building on Franklin
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The 2017 Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Arrives Today!
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Got $3.2 Million? Bronx “Castle” in Riverdale Still Hasn’t Sold After 8 Years on the Market
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!