There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Spotlight: New Yorker Cartoonist Roz Chast Reflects on the City and Her Work
- Brokelyn ⇒ Your Tattoos Get You Free Drinks at This New East Village Bar
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ House of Yes Wants to Feed You Dinner Off of Naked People
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Studio Hotel -- No. 678 6th Avenue
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Gotham West Market to Open Ft. Greene Food Hall This Fall
- Greenpointers ⇒ Go Before It’s Cool: Brooklyn Film Festival Comes to Greenpoint
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Food Trend: 10 Spots to Slurp Down Soba Noodles in NYC
- The Newtown Pentacle ⇒ Grand Street Bridge
- The New York Times ⇒ Where Coyotes, Foxes and Bobolinks Find a New Home: Freshkills Park
- Pardon Me For Asking ⇒ EPA Finalizes Agreement With New York City on Combined Sewer Overflow Tank Design
- StreetsBlog NYC ⇒ DOT Mobility Report: As NYC Grows, so Are Transit and Bicycling
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive Guide to NYC's Major Farmers Markets
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 15 Secrets of Greenwich Village in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!