There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Trump's NYC Properties No Longer Considered 'Luxury'
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Eating Around the World in Bed-Stuy
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Brooklyn Museum Honors David Bowie With New Exhibit
- Curbed NY ⇒ Visit Gritty 1980s New York City With Help From MoMA’s Archives
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Second Church of Christ, Scientist - Central Park West and 68th Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ Starving Greenpoint Artist Seeking Food via Craigslist - Greenpointers
- LIC Post ⇒ Daycare and Preschool Opening in Hunters Point This Summer | LIC Post
- Mott Haven Herald ⇒ Exploring Trauma and the Human Body Through Art – Mott Haven Herald
- New York Times ⇒ Cuomo Weighs State of Emergency for New York City Public Housing
- Ridgewood Social ⇒ GRAND OPENING: Queens Brewery’s Beer Hall Opens This Tuesday in Ridgewood!
- Thrillist ⇒ The Ultimate Guide to Celebrating St. Patrick's Day in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ A 400-Year-Old NYC Street Runs Through the Lobby of a Financial District Building
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Wong Kee
- West Side Rag ⇒ The Dakota Sure Cleans Up Nice
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!