There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ My 600sqft: How Interior Designer Habiba Koroma Keeps Her Grown-Up Harlem Home Kid-Friendly
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Billiards Bar Comes to Williamsburg
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Evil Twin Brewing Is Building a Beer Garden and Taproom Next Door to Their Brewery in Ridgewood
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Daniel Dinkelspiel House - 104 West 87th Street
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Sunday in Brooklyn Team Is Opening a Japanese Cafe in Greenpoint
- New York Times ⇒ In Harlem, a Tiny Restaurant That Hums
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Hope Street Capital Debuts New Condominium Project at 98 Front Street in DUMBO, Brooklyn
- QNS.com ⇒ Bugs Be Gone! Aerial Mosquito Spraying in Queens' Marshlands Continues This Week
- Street Art NYC ⇒ An Interview With Nyc-Based Artist Sara Lynne Leo
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ BREAKING: Citi Bike Expansion Revealed — and It’s a Slow Rollout
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Happy Hours in 25 NYC Neighborhoods
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Crown Shy Open for Lunch Starting Today
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Futuristic Monorail That Ran for the 1964 World’s Fair in Queens
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!