There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Craigslist Founder Makes Plans to Convert His Village Duplex Into a Two-Family Home
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ How the Synagogue Where George Burns Worshipped Became an Artist’s Studio
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Christmas Day Fistfight Erupts in the Middle of Suffolk Street [Video]
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ In the House: Can Bands Afford to Live Together in Brooklyn?
- Curbed NY ⇒ The Most Outrageous Amenities at NYC Apartments in 2016
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Collegiate School -- 241-243 West 77th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Bums and Barflies on a 10th Avenue Corner
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ The Michaux Club Bicycle Tea at the Claremont Inn Harlem New York 1895
- Metro ⇒ It’s Your Last Chance to Eat at New York’s Famed Carnegie Deli
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Cake Shop Is Closing on Ludlow Street After New Year’s Eve | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Top 10 Most Valuable Retail Leases of 2016
- Wnyc ⇒ Trying to Meet the Demand for Affordable Housing in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.