There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ International Center of Photography Reopens Its Museum Cafe on the Bowery (Without Maman)
- Brownstoner ⇒ The Federal Style: An Architecture for a New Nation, 1785 to 1830
- Curbed NY ⇒ The Best Rooftop Bars—with Views—at NYC Hotels
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ L Train Tunnel Repair Shutdown Timeline Could Be 3 Months Shorter
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Fourth Avenue Presbyterian Church - Park Ave and 22nd Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ DR. TUCKER'S "59", Bushwick
- Gothamist ⇒ Is the 1960s World's Fair Underground Home Still There? An Investigation
- Hey Ridge ⇒ Bay Ridge Will Host Brooklyn’s Only “Geek Fest” | Hey Ridge
- Luxury Listings NYC ⇒ Dig Inn CEO Picks Up Tribeca Loft
- NYC.Gov Press Release ⇒ New Report Finds New York City’s Music Industry Supports 60,000 Jobs, $5 Billion in Wages and $21 Billion in Economic Output
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Apartment Envy: Best Gardens NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ Best Restaurants in NYC Near Me - Eat Seeker Maps
- Untapped Cities ⇒ An Under the Radar Women’s History Month Exhibit in the Manhattan Borough President’s Office
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!