There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 'Store Front' Photographers Plan a Life-Size Memorial to Lost Lower East Side Mom-and-Pops
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ About That ‘Billboard on Bowery’ Near the Manhattan Bridge
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Food for Thought From the GVCCC: Unforgettable Edibles as Unique as Chelsea
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Church of the Holy Name of Jesus - 207 West 96th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ 71 Years Ago Today
- Eater NY ⇒ 14 Top-Notch Jewish Bakeries in NYC
- New York Times ⇒ New York Today: Can I Bring My Pet on Public Transit?
- Thirsty. ⇒ Where to Go and What to Drink During NYC Beer Week
- Thrillist ⇒ Swallow Your Pride? Chick-Fil-A's Aggressive Manhattan Expansion Has New Yorkers Ethically Conflicted.
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Nosy Neighbor: What’s Happening to This Building on Vestry?
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 14 Art Installations & Exhibits Not to Miss in NYC in March 2018
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Desco Vacuum
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Bodegas and Healthy Food in the Bronx? You Betcha - Welcome2TheBronx™
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!