There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ 2nd Annual ‘Lower East Side Cider Fest’ is Happening on Sunday
- Brownstoner ⇒ Here’s What Halloween in Brooklyn Looked Like 65 Years Ago (Photos)
- Citi Bike Blog ⇒ NYCDOT & Motivate Celebrate #WomenWhoBike and the NEW 6th Avenue Bike Lane!
- Curbed NY ⇒ The Haunted History of Broadway's Palace Theatre
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Battered and Endangered -- No. 25 Cleveland Pl.
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Artists Wanted to Design New LGBT Memorial in the West Village-West Village
- Eater NY ⇒ Ichiran Ramen Costs More Than Double in NYC And People Are Pissed
- New York Times ⇒ 9 Rarities Appearing at a New York Art Fair’s Debut
- SILive.com ⇒ YouTuber Joey Salads Caught Faking Violent Trump Experiment, Apologizes
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ 6 Things to Know if You're Moving From Manhattan to Brooklyn
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of Rikers Island, NYC’s Main Jail Complex
- The Verge ⇒ Google's New York City pop-up shop is now open
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!