This vintage photograph shows the corner of West 114th Street and 7th Avenue in Harlem back in 1910. At the time, this impressive building belonged to Ansche Chesed Synagogue, however the congregation moved to the Upper West Side in 1928, where it remains to this day. Here is a Google Street View of the building and intersection today, where the Mount Neboh Baptist Church currently resides.
Check out the specimen page in the Museum of the City of New York's digital collection for more info on the photograph.
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!