There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The Urban Lens: Photographer Bob Estremera captures vestiges of the Lower East Side’s early days
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Frank Leslie Bldg -- Nos. 42-44 Bond Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Upscale Starbucks 'Reserve' Opens in Battery Park City
- Gothamist ⇒ April Bloomfield's Salvation Burger To Reopen Following Devastating Kitchen Fire
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Artichoke Pizza Is Coming To Bay Ridge
- LTV Squad ⇒ FR8 Chronicles 47 – That Queens Shit part 1
- New York Times ⇒ Penn Station Reborn
- SoHo Memory Project ⇒ Go With the Flow: The Water Towers of SoHo
- Staten Island Advance ⇒ Spooky Donald Trump brings Halloween to new level in New Dorp
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!