There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Miss Manhattan: the Famous Artist’s Model who Sits in Iron and Marble Throughout the City
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Did You See the Concrete Mixer Topple onto Madison Street Yesterday? [PHOTOS]
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Sweet, Inventive Cocktails Await at Honey's, the Taproom of Local Meadery Enlightenment Wines
- CNN ⇒ Around New York City in 9 Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Cloaks, Underwear and Smuggled Liquor -- Nos. 30-32 West 24th Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Celebrity Chef Wylie Dufresne to Open Donut Shop in Williamsburg Hotel
- Gothamist ⇒ Nude Shakespeare Production Heads To Prospect Park [NSFW]
- Greenpointers ⇒ A History of Greenpoint in 25 Buildings: Bamonte
- LTV Squad ⇒ What Can 72 Abandoned Buildings Tell Us About NYC
- Park Slope Stoop ⇒ Nevins Street Station Houses a Historic Secret Tunnel With ‘Renegade Art Gallery’
- This Way on Bay ⇒ Want To See The Stars? CSI Has An Astrophysical Observatory You Can Visit!
- Thrillist ⇒ Things I Learned From Dating in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!