There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Art Nerd New York's Top Event Picks for Armory Arts Week
- AM New York ⇒ Secrets of the Strand Bookstore, NYC's literary haven
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Here are Early Renderings of the Controversial Ace Hotel on the Bowery
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Soccer Fanatics: Williamsburgs the Pitch Is the Citys Only Soccer-Dedicated Indoor Facility
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Philip a. Rollins Mansion -- No. 28 East 78th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Introducing Metrograph, a Darling New Art House Cinema & Restaurant On The LES
- Harlem World ⇒ Upper West Side Landmarked Theater Retail Conversion Moves Forward
- The New York Times ⇒ Santiago Calatrava’s Transit Hub Is a Soaring Symbol of a Boondoggle
- Racked NY ⇒ What to Know About Manhattan's First Saks Off Fifth, Opening Today
- Untapped Cities ⇒ New Remnant of Original Penn Station Discovered by Untapped Cities Team
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!