There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ December 26, 1947: A Record-Breaking Snowstorm Blankets NYC
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Bootlegers, Stuyvesants, and Slovaks: The Colorful History of Blue and Gold
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ The Artful Doorways of New York City, in Photos
- Brownstoner ⇒ BYOB Restaurants in Brooklyn
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Albert Strauss Mansion -- No. 27 East 69th Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Man Wandering on JFK Runway Claimed He Was Looking for 'A' Train
- Forgotten New York ⇒ The Remnants of Mott Haven Canal
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos, Videos: Christmas Eve Caroling in Washington Square Park
- Reddit ⇒ The Warmest December in NYC Caused This Cherry Blossom to Think It Is Spring and Bloom.
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Aerial View of Lower Manhattan – Late 1920s
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!