There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ VIDEO: Ride the Elevator Up to the Marriott Marquis' Secret 55th Floor
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Sandy Ruined a Lot but Will Ultimately Make Prospect Park Better
- Brownstoner ⇒ Brooklyn Stoop Pumpkins Get Decked Out for Halloween
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick’s MixedMade Has a Spicy New Product and It’ll Make You Weak in the Knees
- Crain's 5 Boros ⇒ Savor the Flavors of the Bronx During Savor the Bronx Restaurant Week!
- Ditmas Park Corner ⇒ Quick Bite of the Day:Kabir's Bakery
- Gothamist ⇒ Poke Around This Interactive NYC Death Map
- Metro ⇒ MOFAD Tastes Success With First Permanent Exhibit 'Flavor'
- Medium ⇒ What New York Taught Me about Change
- New York YIMBY | ⇒ 990-Foot-Long S.S. United States Could Be Turned Into Office &Amp; Entertainment Complex, Red Hook
- Roosevelt Islander ⇒ Google Maps Street View Virtual Tour of Roosevelt Island FDR Four Freedoms Park
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ MTA Board Approves Slimmer 2015-2019 Capital Program With Less Money for 2nd Ave. Subway
- SILive.com ⇒ Plans for Expanding Snug Harbor Music Hall Underway
- Times Square Arts ⇒ Times Square Midnight Moment: Servitudes, November 1, 2015 - November 30, 2015
- Thrillist ⇒ A Formal Apology to All NYC Taxi Drivers
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 15 Urban Art Installations and Exhibits Not to Miss in NYC November 2015
- Uptown Collective ⇒ Hamilton High
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!