There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ EŌS, The City’s Shortest Skyscraper, Now Renting From $4,705/Month in Midtown West
- The Atlantic ⇒ The Boys Who Dance on the Subway
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Photos Video: Thousands Attend #WeAreOrlando Vigil at Stonewall Inn
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Free Yoga, (almost) Every Night This Summer
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Human Rainbow to Span Brooklyn Bridge in Support of Orlando
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Brooklyn’s First Puppy Brunch Was Exactly as Amazing as You’d Think
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The B'nai Jeshurun Community Center -- No. 270 West 89th Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Love at the Tenement Unearths Century-Old Lower East Side Love Stories
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Best Waterfront Restaurants in New York
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Jimi Hendrix at the United Block Association Benefit Concert in Harlem 1969
- Lonely Planet Travel News ⇒ Cocktail Laboratory Opens in Brooklyn New York
- The Marshall Project ⇒ Forget Closing Rikers
- New York YIMBY ⇒ First Look at Interiors for 74 Kent Street, Greenpoint
- NextCity ⇒ NYC Planners Propose Subway Line Just for the Boroughs
- Thrillist ⇒ Best Places for Alcoholic Slushies
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.