There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ First Look at Downtown Brooklyn’s New Office Tower at 540 Fulton Street
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Breaking: Manhole Explosion Closes Section of East Broadway
- Brooklyn by Bike ⇒ Brooklyn by Bike Rides: Tour de Dumpling
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Soldiers' & Sailors' Monument -- Riverside Drive and 89th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ The Bees (and Bee Whisperer Tony Bees) Are Back in Town, BABY
- Park Slope Stoop ⇒ This Saturday: Here’s What You Need To Know About The Airbnb Brooklyn Half Marathon
- Racked NY ⇒ The Comme Des Garçons Sale: All the Updates
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC's 10 Tallest Super Slender Skyscrapers, Existing and Planned
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Tekserve
- Village Voice ⇒ Harlem's Restaurant Renaissance Blends Community and Conscientious Capitalism
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!