There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Crain's New York ⇒ New Yorks Beer King Simon Bergson Surveys His Empire, Built on Coors Light, Corona and Other Brands
- The Culture Trip ⇒ 10 Ideal Spots for Solo Dining in NYC
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Geo. Q. Palmer Mansion -- No. 1 East 73rd Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ The Met's New Logo Sparks Aesthetic Outrage
- Forgotten New York ⇒ Holiday Train Show, Grand Central Terminal
- Gothamist ⇒ Ippudo Serving Superhero Ramen at Marvel-Themed Pop-Up
- Greenpointers ⇒ The Regal Brings Late Night Comfort Food to Williamsburg
- Magnetic Magazine ⇒ Uber Reveals the Top Nightlife Destinations in NYC
- Metro ⇒ Which Tequilas do NYC Bars Use in Their Margaritas?
- New York Times ⇒ How Much Warmer Was Your City in 2015?
- Thrillist ⇒ All the Diseases You Can Catch on the Subway
- Traveler ⇒ Anthony Bourdain's Dream Menu for His NYC Food Hall
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC’s Lost World’s Fair Subway Line of 1939 and 1940
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!