There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Shakespeare in the Parking Lot Debuts July 7 With ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’
- Brownstoner ⇒ This Crown Heights Building Has Doppelgängers All Over the Globe
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ A New NSFW Documentary Stars Bushwick
- CityRealty ⇒ Muting the City: New York's War on Noise
- Coney Island Blog ⇒ Super Size Arcade Coming to Surf Ave. And W. 8th
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Humphreys Mansion -- No. 41 Riverside Drive
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ The 3rd Annual Taste of Bushwick
- Forgotten New York ⇒ 50th Street El Platform, 1949
- Gothamist ⇒ An Ode to Hard Shell Tacos
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 6 Dessert Spots You'd Never Guess Were Vegan in NYC
- Racked NY ⇒ The Tinder Couple That Flew in From London to Marry at New York
- Street Art NYC ⇒ An Interview With Graffiti Pioneer Charles Henry Aka Flip-One
- Thrillist ⇒ Things You Didn't Know About Big Gay Ice Cream
- Untapped Cities ⇒ What the W: All About the Revival of NYC's W Train in 2016
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!