There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Live in a Literal Dumpster Apartment in Williamsburg for $1,200 a Month – or $200 a Night
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Celebrate the Newsstand’s Move Goes From Subway Station to MoMA
- Business Insider ⇒ The Best New York City Restaurant for Every Type of Cuisine
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Get the Pitchforks, SantaCon NYC Confirmed for December 12
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Polhemus & Coffin's 1925 No. 232 Madison Avenue
- Ditmas Park Corner ⇒ Best Neighborhood Coffee Shops to Work in
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Bike-Riding Foodies Can Feast Along 7 Train Route During Weekend Tour
- Eater NY ⇒ A Eulogy for Market Diner in Hell's Kitchen
- EV Grieve ⇒ There's Room for Your Ping-Pong Table and Gymnastic Rings in This East 2nd Street Loft
- Medium ⇒ A Tale of Two MTA Kiosks
- Next City ⇒ Working on the Front Lines to Create Affordable Housing in NYC
- Park Slope Stoop ⇒ Where to Get Your Swim on This Winter: Indoor Pools in Brooklyn
- Serious Eats ⇒ Eating With Ed: On Tipping, Texas Barbecue, and Rich-People Food
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ Years Too Late, Politicians Renew Focus on Second Ave. Subway Construction Timelines
- SILive.com ⇒ Raw Video: Humpback Whale Spotted in Raritan Bay, Near Mount Loretto
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Downtown Detroit’s Belt Alley Street Art: Tristan Eaton, Pose & More
- Thrillist ⇒ Why NYC Subway Operators Are Serious Badasses
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Pre-War Apartment House Gems of Harlem
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.