There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 40 Percent of Manhattan’s Buildings Would Be Unbuildable Today
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Falcon Laundry: Locals Wanted for Rooftop Drinking
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Assay Office -- No. 30 Wall Street
- E.V. Grieve ⇒ Someone Vandalized the MCA Mural on 7th Street
- Forgotten New York ⇒ Bank of Manhattan, Queens Plaza
- Gothamist ⇒ 187-Year-Old Queens Bar Fighting for Landmark Status
- Greenpointers ⇒ Greenpoint Studio Visit With Leon Reid IV
- The New York Times ⇒ How to Save New York’s Overwhelmed Subways
- Street Art NYC ⇒ High School of Art & Design Hosts First A&D Urban Arts Subway Car Design Competition and Graffiti Art Panel Discussion
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Alexander Wang Wows ‘Em on Worth Street & Departs
- This Hidden City ⇒ Quester I (Calvert Vaux Park) and the Coney Island Parachute Jump
- Vanity Fair ⇒ A Start-Up That Lets Renters Bid Against Each Other for Apartments Just Launched
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!