There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Can the Second Avenue Subway Bring New Yorkers Back to the UES?
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Rolling Stone Publisher May Move to DUMBO
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Media Consumption: Journo Readies for Next Year
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Free Fitness From the Flatiron to the High Line
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Rhine and the Kaiser -- Nos. 1716-1722 2nd Avenue
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Home Prices Hit Record Highs in Brooklyn and Queens, Report Says
- Forgotten New York ⇒ Brick Ghost, Bay Ridge
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 11 Ways to Beat the Heat in NYC This Summer
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ HW Pick: Visit Free the Manhattanhenge From FDR Four Freedoms Park
- New York YIMBY ⇒ NYU Langone Expansion Projects Shaping Up Along East River
- Sheepshead Bites ⇒ This Hole-in-the-Wall Bodega Has Some of the Best Tacos in New York City
- StreetArtNews ⇒ Artist Interview: Kobra
- Thrillist ⇒ Every Important New York Hot Dog: An Illustrated Guide
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of Riverside Park in NYC
- Village Voice ⇒ Google Is Transforming NYC's Payphones Into a 'Personalized Propaganda Engine'
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!