There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Ride a 1930s Subway Car From Houston Street to a Swing Dance Party
- The Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Sign Here: Exhibit pays tribute to Coney Island Banners
- Brownstoner ⇒ NYC Neighborhood Library Awards Return for Third Annual Year
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ A New Craft Beer Bar, Lantern Hall, Is Opening in East Williamsburg This Week
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Temple Anshe Chesed -- Lexington Avenue and 63rd Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Coolest Neon Green Subway Sign in Brooklyn
- Gothamist ⇒ A Giant Cheese Festival Lands in Queens This Weekend
- Harlem Bespoke ⇒ Introducing:Latkes at Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ The Collyer Brothers Harlem NY 1881-1947 (rare video)
- Hyperallergic ⇒ There Are More People Who Are Dead Than Alive in Queens
- Mashable ⇒ Why Cooks Are Leaving New York City in Droves
- Next City ⇒ What Urbanists Can Learn From Foodies
- New York Times ⇒ Our Year of Living Airbnb
- SILive.com ⇒ Staten Island Schools Have Highest Class Sizes, Study Finds
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 15 Art Installations and Urbanism Exhibits Not to Miss in NYC December 2015
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.