There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Former West Village Apartment Up For Rent Asking $10,250/month
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ The 2-Story Building That Replaced Billy’s Antiques is Finally Revealed
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ East Williamsburg's Delicious New Taiwanese Soul Food Joint Win Son Does Not Disappoint
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Altered 1746 Ye Olde Coffee House -- No. 105 Broad Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ Why City Monuments Blazed With Light in 1909
- Gothamist ⇒ Multi-Millionaire Mocks City's "Lowball" $100 Million Offer For Brooklyn Park Site
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Best NYC Spots to Go on an Acid Trip
- Hey Ridge ⇒ The Forgotten Past of Bay Ridge
- Manhattan Express ⇒ Natural History Museum Offers Revised Teddy Roosevelt Park Proposal
- Metro ⇒ Meet NYC's 6 Best New Street Vendors Vying in the 2016 Vendy Awards
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Apostrophe NYC Transforms Subway Station Into a Pop-Up Gallery
- Thrillist ⇒ All the Free Things you Need To Take Advantage of in NYC This Summer
- Vanishing New York ⇒ R & L Signage
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!