There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 5 Boros ⇒ World’s Largest Gingerbread Village Debuts November 13 in Queens
- 6sqft ⇒ Furnished Nolita Loft in Moby's Former Building Will Cost You $12,500 a Month
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ The 100 Books Every New Yorker Should Read
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Say ‘Yes’ To Queen of Falafel, Now Open at House of Yes in Bushwick
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Hotel Marguery -- No. 270 Park Avenue
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Sound Off on Your Ideas for the Flatiron Plaza Redesign
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Slow Fade of Brooklyn’s Times Plaza District
- EV Grieve ⇒ Let's Take a Look at 347 Bowery, Now and in the Future
- Greenpointers ⇒ Meowsers! Cat Lady Craft Night Is On! (11/21)
- Gothamist ⇒ Devour $1 Dumplings at This Saturday's Momo Crawl in Queens
- Mashable ⇒ The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade Used to Just Let the Balloons Float Off
- NYP ⇒ How New York City Could Have Looked Like Paris
- Playboy ⇒ Inside New York’s Underground Lap Dance Parties
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Lord K2 Turns His Lens on NYC Street Art
- Thrillist ⇒ The 11 Weirdest Crimes in NYC History
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC Film Locations:Master of None Starring Aziz Ansari on Netflix
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ Con Ed Unearthed Washington Square Burial Vault 50 Years Ago, Covered It Over &Amp; Everyone Forgot About It
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.