There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Clever Skyline Wrapping Paper Turns Gifts Into City Buildings From Around the World
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ The 100 Worst New Yorkers, Ranked
- Business Insider ⇒ The Coolest New Businesses in NYC
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1941 John Murray House -- No. 220 Madison Avenue
- Forgotten New York ⇒ San Miguel Beverage, Woodside
- Fort Greene Focus ⇒ Volunteer to Clean Up Fort Greene Park on October 4 or 17
- Harlem Bespoke ⇒ See: Murals at Amsterdam News Building
- Indiewire ⇒ Transgender Men Embrace Life and Love in Brooklyn in Web
- Mental Floss ⇒ 15 Facts About the Brooklyn Bridge You Won't Fuhgeddaboud
- StreetsBlog NYC ⇒ The Port Authority Bus Terminal and Our Glaring Lack of Transit Leadership
- TripAdvisor Blog ⇒ Things You Should NEVER Do When Visiting New York City
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Field Trip: Spuyten Duyvil
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 12 Art Installations and Urbanism Exhibits Not to Miss in NYC This Month (October 2015)
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!