There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Business Insider ⇒ Meet the New York City Taxi Driver Who Takes Portraits of his Passengers
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Immanuel German Lutheran Rectory -- No. 223 East 83rd St
- Eater NY ⇒ Xi'an Famous Foods Is About to Get Even Bigger
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Explore the Beautiful Gardens at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Greenpointers ⇒ Fall Under the Spell of Mombucha's Ice Pops at Magick City
- LTV Squad ⇒ Moore McCormack's Brooklyn Pier
- Sheepshead Bites ⇒ Why Can’t We Get Bike Lanes Right?
- StreetArtNews ⇒ “The Story of My Life” by Logan Hicks on the Houston Bowery Wall
- Thrillist ⇒ Why Do We Continue to Ignore Staten Island?
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of NYC's Chelsea Hotel
- Urban Green Council ⇒ The New York City Energy and Water Use Report
- Variety ⇒ New York Comic Con to Kick Off With Red Carpet Event, New Venues
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ 3,000 Mile East Coast Greenway Bike Trail to Go Through the Bronx
- Yelp ⇒ Manhattan's Best Counter Restaurants
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!