There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 94 Years Ago Today, NYC Debuted the World’s First Three-Colored Traffic Lights
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Congratulations, Bushwick. You Had the Most Burglaries in 2015
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost 1907 Hotel Astor -- 1511 Broadway
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ Welcome to Poverty Gap, a 19th Century Slum
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Prince's Bay, Staten Island: Part II
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ New Bushwick Bar Yours Sincerely Has 30 Cocktails on Tap
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Most Instagrammed NYC Dishes of 2015
- New York Times ⇒ Accordion Store’s Departure Signals End of Manhattan’s Music Row
- SILive.com ⇒ Where are Staten Island's poorest enclaves?
- Tectonic ⇒ Construction Photos: The Flynn at 155 West 18th Street, NYC -- Tectonic
- Thrillist ⇒ The Everyman’s Guide to the Best Vietnamese Food in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 NYC Street Art Murals of 2015
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!