There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The George T. Maxwell House -- No. 14 East 77th Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Hell's Kitchen Artist's Steel Sculpture Heading to New 9th Ave. Plaza
- E.V. Grieve ⇒ Exclusive:New Owners of Johns of 12th Street Look to Carry on the Restaurants Tradition
- Gothamist ⇒ Illicit Drone Video Takes You From NYC Subway Train to High Above Bushwick
- The Lo-Down ⇒ “Hot Meet” With Jack Ferver in the Abrons Garden Tonight
- NYC Art Scene ⇒ “The Keeper”
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Sportscaster Marv Albert Scores $10.3 Million Tribeca Penthouse
- Thrillist ⇒ Best Burgers in NYC: The Definitive Guide
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of the Holland Tunnel Connecting NYC and New Jersey
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.