There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Brooklyn-Queens Streetcar Group Launches Brand New Website With More Details
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ New Musical About Old New York Has Lovely Tunes, but Just a Touch of Stories
- Brownstoner ⇒ Brooklyn Flea Record Fair Returns to Williamsburg Waterfront This Month
- CBS New York ⇒ East Houston Street Construction Enters 6th Year
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1882 Amos Morrill House -- No. 8 East 67th Street
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 20 Stunning Vintage Photos From the Cannes Film Festival
- Metro ⇒ World's Oldest Person Dies in New York City, Aged 116
- New York Daily News ⇒ NYC postal worker arrested for throwing out four bags of mail just one month into job
- Serious Eats ⇒ Special Sauce: Dominique Ansel on Why He Doesn't Take Advice From Anyone
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Happy 85th Birthday, Empire State Building!
- Thrillist ⇒ Best New York City Bars for Single People
- Untapped Cities ⇒ There's a Whispering Bench at Columbia University
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!