There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Go Inside the Trippy Apartments of 1970s Urban Dwellers
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Can’t Get Hamilton Tickets? There’s An App for That
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Abingdon Boarding Stable -- No. 264 West 11th Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Humans of the Bronx Aims to Tell Stories of Local Seniors
- Forgotten New York ⇒ Waldorf Cafeteria, Downtown Brooklyn
- Gothamist ⇒ The First St. Patrick's Day Parade On Record Happened In NYC Over 200 Years Ago
- LTV Squad ⇒ Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal (BEDT) – The Abandoned Years
- New York Nimby ⇒ BIG Plans Revealed for Two Penn Plaza Transformation
- Racked NY ⇒ 18 NYC Stores With Coffee Shops Inside
- SI Live ⇒ 11 cool facts about Staten Island's historic breweries
- Tectonic ⇒ Xoco 325, NYC --Tectonic
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Places to Eat in NYC Right Now
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!