The MTA recently announced brand new redesigned express bus routes on Staten Island that should make trips faster and more reliable for our customers' commutes to and from Manhattan. Under the new plan, Staten Island riders will get:
- Simplified service to Manhattan
- More direct routes on Staten Island
- Fewer stops to speed up trips
- Expanded off-peak and weekend service to Manhattan
- Streamlined routing to either Midtown or Downtown Manhattan
The new routes will take effect in August. Check out the overview page to get more info and see specifics.
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.