The Nuaa is a restaurant on the Upper East Side that offers upscale, modern Thai cuisine.
In this video review from Asian “edu-tainers” Off the Great Wall, watch as the hosts try 14 amazing dishes from the restaurant, reviewing each and every one as they go.
- Tom Yum: spicy and sour lemongrass soup
- Tom Kha: coconut galangal soup
- Chor Moung: purple blossom dumplings
- Moo Krob: crispy skin braised pork
- Ka Nom Jeeb: blue crab and shrimp dumpling
- Khai Lok Khaey: son-in-law fried quail egg
- Kha Moo Panang: panang curry braised pork shank
- Pla Tod: crispy skin whole Branzino
- Massaman Nuer: slow braised short rib massaman curry
- Ka Nom Jeen: colossal crab curry noodle
- Gai Yang: kaffir lime infused cornish game hen
- Pad Thai Koong: pad thai jumbo tiger prawn
- Mango coconut mousse
- Basil Gelato