There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Champion Coffee Opens New Flagship Store in Greenpoint
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Essay: How I Found My Spirit Animal
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Sally Roots Is Bushwick’s New Caribbean Queen
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ A Senator and a Speakeasy -- No. 14 East 44th Street
- Downtown Express ⇒ Cultural group’s new historical map shows ‘Lower Manhattan Then & Now’
- Forgotten New York ⇒ William Earl Dodge, Bryant Park
- Metro ⇒ Transit Police Deliver First Baby at New WTC Oculus Hub
- Thrillist ⇒ The Most Beautiful New York Day Trips for Architecture and Design Lovers
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Skillosophy Celebrates Street Art @ Livestream
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Carnegie Hill School Wants to Be a Townhouse Again at $19.5M
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Solar Eclipse of 1925:The Day the Sky Turned Dark in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!