Local Vlogger Jon Barr recently shot this interesting video showing off places from Atlas Obscura's Hidden Times Square list of some of the more non-touristy, hidden things you can find near Times Square.
Are you visiting NYC and want to take a Times Square Tour that is will have you avoiding tourist traps and discovering some hidden secrets ? Join some fellow YouTubers and myself as we use Atlas Obscura to show you some hidden gems in the middle of New York City's busiest place
1) Overlooked Street Scenes- Times Sq-42nd St Subway Station (N,Q,R,W walkway to the S)
2) A Door to Nowhere - S Train Track 1 , 42nd Street Station.
3) Latin Lunch at Margon - 136 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036
4) Sidewalk Sound Installation - Broadway between 45th and 46th streets (listen for it)
5) An Inlaid Map of the Great White Way - Duffy Square, Broadway between 46th and 47th St, New York, NY 10036
6) The Lobby of AMC Empire 25 - 234 W 42nd St
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!