There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ For $23 Million You Can Be Donald Trump's Downstairs Neighbor
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Brooklyn: Get Free Condoms Delivered to Your Door for Two Weeks
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1901 Substation 2 -- Nos. 173-175 Spring Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ This Neighborhood Got the Most Snowy Sidewalk Complaints After the Blizzard-Prospect Heights
- Greenpointers ⇒ 118 Milton Street: The House of Famous Artists
- Gothamist ⇒ NYC Drivers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Parking Meters via Smart Phone App
- My Inwood ⇒ The Former Cold Spring Road:Now Indian Road
- New York Times ⇒ Scientists Map Genome of New York’s Bedbugs
- Tectonic ⇒ Construction Photos: 323 10th Avenue Aka 507 West 28th Street, NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ 18-Hour Shifts, Sex & Fights: the Insane Life of an NYC Bartender
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of the Temple of Dendur at NYC's Metropolitan Museum
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!