Apple News is a great new way to keep up to date with Viewing NYC. There are two ways to set it up, and they are both super easy to do. Here's how.
Installation Method 1: Tap a Link
If you are on your iPhone or iPad now, you can simply tap a link to open Viewing NYC in Apple News.
- While on your device, click this link
- Tap the circular plus icon on the top right corner to add as a favorite
Installation Method 2: Search
If you are not on your iPhone or iPad right now, you can search for Viewing NYC within the Apple News app.
- Open the Apple News app on your device
- Tap the Search tab on the bottom of the screen
- Type Viewing NYC into the search box
- Tap the circular plus icon on the right of the Viewing NYC result to add as a favorite
That's it! You are now subscribed to Viewing NYC in Apple News. You can access our posts just like all of your other sites from the Favorites tab on the bottom of the screen.
Once there, you can view all articles on the site under the NYC tab, or the articles organized by each borough under their respective tabs. Tap on any article to read it.
Originally published on May 26th, 2016
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.