There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Inside the Studio of Artist Oliver Jeffers
- Bloomberg ⇒ The Rent Crisis Is About to Get a Lot Worse
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1886 Dingeldein Memorial Church -- No. 429 E 77th Street
- BronxMama ⇒ Fall Events in the Bronx
- Harlem World ⇒ Harlem, Macy's, Kohl's and Toys R Us Are Hiring Almost 190k+
- DNAinfo ⇒ LES Jewish Gangsters Star in a New Neighborhood Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Paranormal Society ⇒ Get drunk, learn history, and find ghosts this Wednesday in Fort Greene.
- Noecho ⇒ First Gangsters On Wax Were Not NWA, But A South Bronx Posse Known As The Ghetto Brothers
- CBS News ⇒ Only in NYC: A Luxury Commune
- 6sqft ⇒ 10 Ways to Make a Studio Apartment Feel Bigger
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A Rainy September Evening at Madison Square
- Reddit ⇒ Sightseers Park to Watch a Stratocruiser Taxi Across an Underpass in Queens, New York, March 1951
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ Futura at the Houston Wall, Heart of the Concrete Jungle
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.