There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Design Firm Reimagines Neglected Space Under the BQE as a Food Court and Sports Center
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Watchtower Puts Towers Hotel on Market
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Local Color: Park Slope Artist Hosts Adult Coloring Club
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Check Out the Freshly Painted Bike Lane on Bushwick’s Irving Ave!
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Passage Linking Fulton Center to WTC Transit Hub Opening Thursday
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Remains of a Luxury Ship at a Brooklyn Church
- Racked NY ⇒ Where 'Modern Family' and Broadway Star Jesse Tyler Ferguson Shops in NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ 11 of the Best Hidden Tiny Treasures of NYC
- Times News Weekly ⇒ Forest Hills' Shake Shack Is Opening This Thursday
- Town & Village Blog ⇒ Beth Israel Will Move to 14th St. In Smaller Space
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.