There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Is NYC Really That Bike-Friendly?
- Bon Appetit ⇒ Wildair is the #8 Best New Restaurant in America 2016
- Brokelyn ⇒ The Best Bars for Playing Cornhole in Brooklyn
- Crain's 5 Boros ⇒ Don't Miss It: NYC's Only Sustainable Sushi Supper Club
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Stubborn Hold Out at No. 6 Stone Street
- E.V. Grieve ⇒ Report:Police Take Action Against Heroin Users in Tompkins Square Park
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ The Acheron Is Back…as the Best Punk Bar in Brooklyn
- Gothamist ⇒ Chelsea Grimaldi's Seized By The State Over $122K In Unpaid Taxes
- Greenpointers ⇒ Bringing Back Our Oysters With Billion Oyster Project
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Salem Bitch Trials Is the Off-Broadway Play You Need to See This Fall
- Laughing Squid ⇒ A Rare Drone’s Eye View of the Iconic 1964 World’s Fair Observation Towers in Queens, New York
- Metro ⇒ Your Guide to NYC's Great Indoors for the Dog Days of Summer
- QNS.com ⇒ First Chick-Fil-a in Queens Will Open on Sept. 1 and First 100 Customers Will Win Free Food for a Year
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ 7 West 21st Street Lottery Deadline Is Aug. 23
- Thrillist ⇒ Evolution of Lucky Chengs, NYCs Most Famous Drag Restaurant
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Today in NYC History: Robert Fulton’s Revolutionary Steamboat Makes Its First Run
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!