There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ First Look at MY Architects 19-Story Hotel Set for Jamaicas Transit Hub
- Advice Voice ⇒ 5 Inexplicable Events From New York City's Eerie Past
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Just How Bar Saturated is the Lower East Side?
- CityLab ⇒ A Brief History of Co-Living Spaces: From 19th Century Boarding Houses to Millennial Compounds
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ A Tiny Surprise-- No. 407 Park Avenue
- Electrek ⇒ Tesla Signs a Lease for a 40,000 Sq-Ft Showroom and Service Center in Brooklyn
- E.V. Grieve ⇒ Christo and Dora have been busy [blanking] in Tompkins Square Park
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Homestretch Bar & Grill, Gravesend
- Gothamist ⇒ The Strange History Of NYC's Mighty Hell Gate
- LTV Squad ⇒ Inside the Long Abandoned Tenement at Court Square (23-01 44th Drive)
- The New Yorker ⇒ The Unruly Pleasures of the Mid-Manhattan Library
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ Port Authority Declines an Opening Ceremony for Its $4 Billion Subway Stop
- SI Live ⇒ NYC Bloody Mary Contest Features 3 Hot Staten Island Bartenders
- StreetsBlog NYC ⇒ “Plaza 33” Will Return This Year, But a Ped-Friendly 32nd Street Won’t
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Wine Bars in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Art Installations and Exhibits Not to Miss in NYC March 2016
- Uptown Collective ⇒ Spread Love: Lego Creative Carnival @ the Inwood Library
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!