There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Wolf of Wall Street Apartment With a Tricked-Out Private Garage Asks $25M
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Shine a Light: Inside the Refrigerators of 5 Brooklyn Chefs
- Brownstoner ⇒ From Rhode Island Farm to Brooklyn Battlefield: How Fort Greene Got Its Name
- Citi Bike Blog ⇒ Spring Valet Schedule
- Coney Island Blog ⇒ Apply for Jobs at Coney Island Amphitheater
- Consumerist ⇒ JetBlue Installs Napping Pods for Weary Travelers at JFK Airport
- Crain's 5 Boros ⇒ The 5boros Guide to Loving Beer
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Capt. John Joseph House -- No. 64 Jane Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Get a Tattoo of Union Square Eatery's Logo and Eat Free Lobster for a Year
- Forgotten New York ⇒ PATH 33rd Street Platform
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Where to Get Your Munchies on This 4/20 in NYC
- The New York Times ⇒ From Swipes to Taps: A Look at the End for MetroCards
- Riverdale Press ⇒ Wave Hill’s Trees Just as Beautiful When Bare
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Daily What?! There Are Cheese Tunnels Below Brooklyn, NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!