Real estate search and analysis website Property Shark recently poured through their data on home prices in the Manhattan neighborhoods surrounding Central Park, and found that there is a hefty price tag increase if you want to live within a block of it. Here are some of their key takeaways:
- Paying a premium of 25% can make Central Park your front yard in 2018;
- In Lenox Hill, you’ll need over $1.1 million for these “front row seats;”
- The median home sale price in the first row of Upper West Side blocks is little over $1.4 million;
- Premium Central Park South prices are 30% less than the neighborhood median;
- Coops bordering the park are more expensive, while the median price for condos is higher across the neighborhoods;
Play with the interactive map below, then check out the accompanying article for more insights into the data.
via Property Shark
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!