There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ This $3.95M UES Limestone Mansion Duplex Wows With Tiffany Windows, a Fireplace and an Elevator
- BRIC TV ⇒ Aaron Watkins Goes Urban Camping in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ My Favorite Hole in the Wall: Bobek Deli
- CityLab ⇒ SITU Studio Art Project Shows the Gulf of Inequity in New York Property Tax Assessments
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ "The House of Romance"--the Lost Henry Ward House -- No. 23 Bond Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A Sign of a 1920s Speakeasy on Sixth Avenue
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Union Square Greenmarket Celebrates 40th Birthday
- The New York Times ⇒ New York Public Hospitals Use Emojis to Reach Young People About Sex
- Racked NY ⇒ NYC’s Biggest Streetwear and Sneaker Resellers
- Thrillist ⇒ NYC Chefs Share Their Best 5-ingredient Recipes you can Easily Make in Your Apartment
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Hidden Gardens in NYC
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Astor Place Farce
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.